Monday, May 11, 2015

George Clooney: Amal wears the trousers in our houseg


George Clooney has revealed his wife Amal Alamuddin lays down the law in their relationship.
The Oscar-winning filmmaker, who married the barrister in Venice last September, admitted Amal has even limited his sports viewing.
George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin (Charles Sykes/Invision/AP)George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin (Charles Sykes/Invision/AP)
“We don’t watch a lot of reality TV, that’s not knocking it. Unfortunately, I forced her to watch a lot of sporting events like March Madness and the Masters,” he told Extra.
“I watch sports, and it kills her because I got her into March Madness (basketball championship) a little. The next week was the Masters (annual golf tournament), and I’m watching that and she goes, ‘So every weekend we’re gonna be watching a sporting event?’ I’m like, actually that’s how it works.”
He added: “She makes me turn the TV off now and suggests we play music or ­something else but not watch sport.”
Amal Alamuddin at a summit in LondonAmal Alamuddin (Lefteris Pitarakis/AP)
George also revealed he still finds the fact that his wife has such a high flying legal career “intimidating”.
Amal has represented WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange and is an adviser on Syria to UN Special Envoy Kofi Annan.
“It’s always intimidating. [But] she’s an incredibly warm, wonderful person… I think everybody gets intimidated. That doesn’t change,” he told Access Hollywood.
A picture of George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin in Venice ahead of their weddingGeorge Clooney and wife Amal at their wedding (Luca Bruno/AP)
He revealed he knew she was “the one” within days of meeting.
“I think about three days in, you could tell. I mean, I knew when I met her that she was so extraordinary and special. And then I wondered if I’d ever get a chance to date her,” he said.
“Then, we became friends for a while before and then luckily, she said yes,” he added.
Yahoo news

No comments:

Post a Comment